Thursday, December 20, 2018

Photos

This photo was taken in a field in Myakka around 12 in the afternoon. I picked this shot for the article because she looks very confident and humble. This style fit the page very well.

I chose this picture for my cover because it mimics other magazine cover photos and is very up to style. It was shot at a skate park which gives it a very "cool" feel, especially for the cover. 

This photo was shot at a tennis court. It was shot at night and we benefited from the natural lights in the court. Shot this a little farther away to give it depth. I choose this for the first picture in my article because of how amazing it came out.

This picture was also shot in the field around mid afternoon. The light made her eyes even prettier and the wind also made a cool affect to her hair. It is a very simple pose and i choose this photo as my table on contents because of how simple and beautiful it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment