Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cover Design Template



  I chose "Beaute" as my title for my magazine because it means beauty in French. I want my magazine to be about women empowerment so i decided that the title was just a perfect fit. The font I chose for the title is a very pretty and standard front/size. It stretches across the entire top of the cover. The color scheme of my magazine is going to be fun and colorful so i decided to keep my cover layout very simple (Black/white).
  The small headings i included on the front cover all have something to do with women empowerment, which helps to tie the theme all together. I made the headings for the articles a bit bigger as well as a different font. The sub-headings are a little bit smaller and share the same font with the title.
  Finally, i made my article a winter issue which i felt was very important to add into the making of the article. The font and color for this matches the same as the titles. The layout of the cover is very zig-zag. It switches from side to side to make it more appealing for the reader. It also helps to keep the reader entertained and focus on the entire magazine not just parts of it

No comments:

Post a Comment