Thursday, November 1, 2018

Project Selection - Film

   Certain aspects of film production that interest me based on my experience and what i have learned in class are costume designs, interacting with the cast, and directing. Being able to pick and choose what your actors wear based on the film has always interested me. It allows me to bring out my creative side. Interacting with the cast seems like a good time, especially when it comes to making sure there is on-set chemistry within the cast. Finally, directing the film is a huge role. I get to be in charge and make the decisions on everything.
     Skills that I posses are that i am very assertive as well as creative. I would make sure everything got done and it was perfect. I would also choose the right theme, cast, setting, and costumes. Being creative helps to open up my mind on doing things a new way that can be very entertaining to the audience.
       The main challenge for this film project would be the editing process. I have never been good with technology so, having to edit the film and put the finishing touches would be a huge challenge for me. Another challenge is getting the right camera angles. This would be very difficult for me because i would have to shoot the film whenever it's convenient for the cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment